SUPPLEMENTAL PRIVACY NOTICES
- PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- PRIVACY NOTICE FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS
Welcome to Nursicare.com
WHAT INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following Information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform and other co- registrations (e.g. social media logins), subscribing to our Services, posting material or requesting further services;
- The Information you provide when you enter via our Platform, provide reviews, testimonials or feedback on our Platform;
- Information you provide us, or that we may collect from you, when you report a problem with our Platform;
- A record of correspondence if you contact us;
- General, aggregated, demographic and non-personal Information;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfillment of your orders;
- Details about your computer, including but not limited to your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your general internet usage (e.g. by using technology that stores information on or gains access to your device, such as cookies, tracking pixels, web beacons, etc., (together, "Cookies"));
- Your email address from a third party if you indicate that you have consented to that third party sharing your Information with us; and
- Any other Information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Platform.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or philosophical beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background, or trade union membership, or biometric or genetic data for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual) on or through the Platform or otherwise to us.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use and disclose information you provide to us as described below.
We may use Information held about you in the following ways:
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service to you;
- To ensure that content from our Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you use to access our Platform;
- To notify you about changes to our Services;
- For any other reason which we deem necessary to enhance your experience of the Platform;
TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
- Other Businesses. To offer you our Services, we may engage with businesses who are affiliates of us and/or non-affiliated service providers (e.g. logistics businesses used to deliver products to you, payments processors to process online transaction s, etc.).
It is important that such businesses have access to the relevant Personal Information to perform their functions. We will ensure that these businesses do not use your Personal Information for other purposes. We may also receive Personal Information from these business (e.g. updated delivery and address information), which we may use (e.g. to correct our records and deliver your next purchase). By using our Platform, you hereby freely and specifically consent to the transfer, storage, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information among businesses who are affiliates of us and / or non-affiliated service providers, wherever located. These businesses shall be contractually bound to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
- Marketing and Promotional Offers. We may also use your Personal Information to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and enhance your Platform experience, service messages, new features, enhancements, special offers and events of interest. We may contact you via various channels, including without limitation emails, web notifications, post, telephone, in-app messages and news feed cards.
Additionally, you may be asked to provide additional Personal Information to participate in some of our market research activities. Note that you should review such third parties' privacy policies to see how they may use any information that they collect.
- Business Transfers. In the event that we or substantially all of our assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Our Platform and Others. We release account and other Personal Information when we believe such a release is appropriate to comply with the law and law enforcement investigations and to protect the rights, property or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for various reasons, such as fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Note that our Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our supplier’s networks, advertisers, affiliates, and related sites of interest. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data or other information to these websites.
We may use and disclose information we collect automatically as described above, under "Automatic Information Collection and Use." In addition, where allowed by applicable law, we may use and disclose information that is not in personally identifiable form for any purpose.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
The Information that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside or inside of the United States. It may also be processed by staff operating outside or inside the United States who work for us or for one of our distributors, or sub-contractors. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES WE APPLY
It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to your devices used to access our Services. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. For example, ensure that you sign off when you have finished using a shared device.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted to our Platform and any transmission is at your own risk.
We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Platform frequently to see recent changes.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS, CHANGE, OR DELETE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like to review, update, restrict, or delete your personal information, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your personal information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent these rights are provided to you by applicable law), please contact us as described in the HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US section.
- Receiving marketing communications from us: If you no longer want to receive marketing communications from us on a going forward basis, you may opt out of receiving them by contacting us as described in the HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US section.
- Our sharing of your personal information with affiliates and third party partners: If you previously opted in to receiving marketing communications from our affiliates or third party partners, you may opt out of our sharing of your personal information with those parties for their direct marketing purposes on a going forward basis by contacting us as described in the HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US section.
We will seek to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable, but generally no later than 45 calendar days. If we require an additional 45 calendar days to comply with your request, we will inform you of such an extension within the first 45 calendar days. Please note that if you opt out, we will not be able to remove your personal information from the databases of our affiliates with which we have already shared your information. Please also note that if you opt out of receiving marketing messages from us, we may still send you important transactional and administrative messages, from which you cannot opt out.
Right to Information
You have the right to request the following information regarding the personal information we have collected, sold, or disclosed about you in the last 12 months:
- The categories of personal information collected
- Specific pieces of personal information collected
- The categories of sources from which we have collected personal information
- The purposes for which we use the personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share the personal information
- The categories of information that we sell or disclose to third parties
Right to Opt Out of Sharing, Disclosure, or Sale of Personal Information
You have the right to direct us to not share, disclose, or sell your personal information. To exercise this right, you may submit a request by clicking on the following link: Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Right to Request Deletion
You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have about you. However, we are not required to delete information if it is necessary to retain your information to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or a transaction reasonably anticipated within the context of our or one of our affiliate’s ongoing business relationship with you, or to otherwise perform a contract we have with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impact the achievement of such research, if you have provided informed consent.
- Facilitate solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us or one of our affiliates.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Otherwise use the personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which it was provided.
SUPPLEMENTAL PRIVACY NOTICE FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS
Your Privacy Rights
Right to access and/or correct your personal information, or opt out of sale of personal information
If you would like to review, correct, or update your personal information, you or your authorized representative may submit your request to email@example.com.
Under Nevada law, you have the right to direct us to not sell or license your personal information to third parties. To exercise this right, if applicable, you or your authorized representative may submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can contact us with questions about this Privacy Notice or to exercise your rights as described in this Notice.